We are looking for an individual who lives and breathes good design, and shares the notion that building a great user experience is an ongoing iterative process.
You would be joining an existing tight knit team of talented individuals scattered across most major Australian capital cities.
So, what are we looking for? Let’s keep its simple:
- Someone with a portfolio or examples / case studies of previous work
- Deep familiarity with modern design tools, most notably Figma
- An understanding of front end web development concepts such as responsive and interaction design
- Motion or animation design although not required is highly desirable
- Open to collaboration, receptive to feedback and mentorship ability
What will we pay you to do?
- Build prototypes, research, conceptualise, and design user centred solutions
- Develop highly detailed wireframes and prototypes to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Build Information Architecture (IA) that meets the needs of stakeholders and their customers
If you don’t tick all these boxes at this stage, we still warmly welcome your application for future career opportunities.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we embrace diversity as we believe it’s what drives our success. Our combined backgrounds, perspectives and skills are at the heart of our company’s character. We are also a COVID responsible employer and have implemented rock solid policies enforcing social distancing, including appropriate remote working arrangements where and when COVID regulations are in force.
We look forward to meeting you.