Business Development Manager
District is a fast-growing enterprise SaaS platform focused on connecting governments to their citizens through a suite of products and services. Our latest flagship product called District Engage is a turnkey community consultation and engagement platform. Due to its early demand and market leading capability, we are seeking to appoint an energetic and driven professional to the newly created position of Business Development Manager.
You will represent and be the face of this product for new and existing clients, as well as being responsible for leading the overall sales strategy. We are seeking experienced sales professionals with a proven track record and plenty of experience selling face to face, remotely and over the phone. This role will play a pivotal part in acquiring new clients, and there will be a heavy emphasis on outbound sales initiatives.
- Develop and execute sales strategy
- Identify and create opportunities to win new work
- Meet and/or exceed sales targets and KPIs
- 2+ years experience SAAS sales or equivalent
- Highly personable demeanour
Our ideal candidate
- Proven track record of exceeding sales targets
- Self-motivated with very high levels of enthusiasm
- Team player with excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Experience building a successful pipeline with high conversion rates
- Extremely well developed phone manner
- Ability to work autonomously
- EDM and CRM experience
With offices in Perth and Melbourne we are open to candidates from all regions in Australia.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we embrace diversity as we believe it’s what drives our success. Our combined backgrounds, perspectives and skills are at the heart of our company’s character. We are also a COVID responsible employer and have implemented rock solid policies enforcing social distancing, including appropriate remote working arrangements where and when COVID regulations are in force.